The Art Guild is honored to present this workshop
Don’t miss it !!!
There are only a few spots still available
Saturday, May 5th, 2018
Lyn will focus on the philosophy behind creating more expressive landscape paintings. “We’ll be considering the thought process of painting, while using that to inform the way we paint; putting our technical skills together with the concept of intent to help us make stronger paintings.”
Lyn is a Signature Member of the Pastel Society of America (PSA)
and a Master’s Circle recipient of the
International Association of Pastel Societies.
She is the founder of the First Coast Pastel Society (FL),
a Southeastern Pastel Society Member of Excellence,
a member of the American Artists Professional League
and has been an Artist in Residence for the Nat’l Parks Service.
Lyn is represented by Cutter & Cutter Fine Art in St. Augustine & Ponte Vedre
- Sacred Heart Church – 207 Palmetto Ave., Green Cove Springs FL, 32043
- 9:30 – 4:00 pm ~ Limit 25 people
- AGOP Members $95. Non-members $115.
- Payment is non-refundable and must be paid in full.
One More Exhibit before summer!
Expressions of Spring
“Flora, Fauna & Spirit”
at the Jewish Community Alliance
- Take in: Tuesday, May 1st ~ 10:00 to 1:00
- Opening Reception & Awards Ceremony: Sunday, May 6th ~ 1:00 to 3:00
- Take Down: Wednesday, May 30th ~ 10:00 to 1:00
- Members Only
The Exhibit will be judged NOT juried.
$10 per entry ~ Limit 2 entries
Size: not less than 11 x 14 / not larger than 24 x 30
The JCA retains 30% sales commission
Chairs: Debbie Pounders (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Melissa Sciumbata (email@example.com)
Judge: Cookie Davis