ART GUILD NEWS
Art Guild 2018 – 2019 Season
September Art Critique
Wednesday, September 26
10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
Please note the date has changed from 9/19
Art Critique is open to AGOP Members
Engaging, friendly art critiques are held monthly
at Beth Haizlip’s house.
1834 Waterbury Lane, Fleming Island, FL 32003
Critiques begin at 10:00 and end at 11:30.
Members are asked to bring 1 to 3 paintings, photographs
or any type of art form or
just come to observe and learn.
Please RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: The first Art Guild Exhibit of this season is
The take in is Wednesday, October 3rd, 10:00 – 12:00
This Critique is a wonderful opportunity to get help
and feed-back on the work you plan to enter.
Members with their paintings at previous
Join us for our
Tuesday, October 2, 2018
6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
new time this year
423 Macintosh Avenue
Program: Mary Hubly, Landscape Artist
Need help setting up @ 6:00
Refreshments and Social Time @ 6:30
(Food is provided but you may bring additional snacks and beverages)
Meeting @ 7:00
Announcements about our Events, Exhibits and more
* * *
Program @ 7:30 – 8:30
Mary Hubley, Landscape Artist
Mary will demo a Florida landscape that focuses on light and shadow. She spent many years doing corporate art and book illustration,
has won awards in international art shows, and sells her work through prominent Southern art galleries. Mary regularly gives painting classes and workshops in oil and acrylic
and she will teach a workshop for the Art Guild
on Saturday – March 9th, 2019.
Annual Fall Exhibit
October 7 – November 3, 2018
AGOP is excited to present
our first exhibit for the new season
Trends Art & Home Boutique
3915 Hendricks Ave, Jacksonville 32207
- Theme: OUR TOWN … locations around the area
- Take In: Wednesday, October 3rd 10:00 – 12:00 at TRENDS (enter through the back door; there will be signs to direct you).
- Pick Up: Wednesday, November 7 @ 10:00 – 12:00 (same as Take In)
- Opening Reception and Awards: Sunday, October 7, 3 – 5
- Size minimum: 11 x 14 (this includes the outer edge of the frame)
- Size maximum: 20 x 24 (this includes the outer edge of the frame)
- Entry fee: $10 per work (2 maximum)
- Commission: 30% All entries must be for sale.
- Prize: $25 The People Choice Award given by Lori Taylor
- Window mini exhibit: The owner of Trends will have a mini exhibit in her window to attract clients to come in and see the show. Please read Thumb Drive File Information below.
See Exhibitions on this website for more information