- Sorry ~ This Workshop is full
February 8, 2020 (Saturday) ~ Janet King (Watercolor)
Janet loves to share her unique approach to clean, vibrant, watercolors. Her use of big brushes, and lots of water is sure to loosen everyone up. She will explore, and demonstrate different ways to express depth, dimension, and texture, by using 300# rough surface paper, and good quality pigments. You may visit her web site for more information. www.janetkingwatercolors.com
Bring what you would normally paint with, along with your own reference material. Janet will bring brushes to share and some of her reference photos as well.
- Sacred Heart Church – 207 Palmetto Ave., Green Cove Springs FL, 32043
- 9:30 – 4:00 pm ~ Limit 20 people
- AGOP Members $75 Non-member $95
- Payment is non-refundable and must be paid in full.
March 21, 2020 (Saturday) ~ Randy Pitts (Oil – plein air)
Creating Dynamic Landscapes Alla Prima
“We will explore how to paint a convincing landscape wet into wet using oils. We will learn to accurately judge values, effectively use edges, and mix subtle colors in order to create the illusion of depth in a landscape. We will be looking to interpret the impression of the landscape and not merely dictating what’s in front of us.”
Randy will demo in the morning and give individual help at each student’s easel as they paint in the afternoon.
Randy is devoted to painting the landscape on location and the challenges of capturing the light, form and shape it provides.
The workshop will be held at Beth Haizlip’s beautiful yard on Doctors Lake, Fleming Island.
- 1834 Waterbury Lane, Fleming Island, FL 32003
- 9:30 – 4:00 pm Limit 15 people
- AGOP Members $75 Non-members $95
- Payment is non-refundable and must be paid in full